1. Talk with the kids in your life about personal safety
2. Go Blue on April 5th with a blue shirt, pants, tie, etc.
3. Follow and share our official #CAAM19 and #ECSUPERHERO posts on Facebook.
4. Switch your Amazon account to an Amazon Smile and pick the ECCC as your Charity to raise funds for victims of abuse.
5. Donate any gently used blankets or toys to be used as part of the CAC's Hope Closet
1. "Light Up The Night" with a blue porch light, Christmas lights, or other yard decorations.
2. Schedule a professional training or youth program on child abuse for your church, civic, community, or business
3. Order our official Child Abuse Prevention Shirts (Call 254.629.8229 to place order by 3/18 to have for Go Blue Day- April 5th)
4. Set up a drive for victims of child abuse collecting child themed items- toiletries, diapers, wipes, blankets
5. Become a Hope Sponsor to support victims of child abuse in your community.